Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.– Philippians 4:6-7 // more
A list of God’s blessings and significant moments I can remember from the top of my head and in no particular order.
I hope this list helps you remember and reflect on all your blessings. Sometimes being thankful and remembering all the best times can help us get through all the worst. And remember- you can’t have the best times without the rough. It’s SO true that if you feel like you’ve hit rock bottom, there is no where else to go but up. And it never hurts to ask for help if you ever need it.
Disclaimer: I’m not trying to brag because I’m truly just grateful. With my whole heart. It’s also a great reminder to continue praying, everyday… even just once to say ‘Thank you.’ Will be updated frequently, with blessings big and small- some that may be insignificant to you, but are everything to me or my family.
- Started nursing school!
- Got another 4.0 and it was last semester at my CC for Pre-Nursing. Also got on the honor roll, again. Hoping to keep it up in nursing school.
- Went fishing at the Ventura Pier with Kim, Dodge, and Jacob. I caught 3 fishes and everyone caught at least one, too!
- Received the CARES Grant and it helped with my tuition.
- Helped with paying for tuition on a monthly basis.
- Won Goodreads Giveaways! 2 physical copies and a good amount on the Kindle.
- Hazel let me borrow her book for my Philosophy class so I got to save on that.
- Got a 90% on my first midterm in nursing school!
- My mom gifted me a new laptop because although my laptop was working, she was not performing the best… She was a trooper, 10 year old- 11in. MacBook Air.
- Found some amazing book finds at the Dollar Tree.
- In February, I got to spend a week in San Diego with Jacob and his family. Jacob and I spent Valentine’s Day eating oysters for Happy Hour and fishing. I also caught a 12lbs. bat ray in Carlsbad.
- Got to read some books on my Kindle while fishing.
- Days at home with my momma and Derek as we all work and study from home.
- In January, I got to have lunch with Jordann for the first time in 7 months. Then had a girl’s night in with Anna, Crishia, and Kayla.
- 5 free bobas! And many game nights back in January.